Frequent travellers, occasional travellers and especially snowbirds...
Choosing the right travel health insurance protection is one of the most important buying decisions you’ll ever make. Outside Canada, coverage from your provincial health plan is limited. With an extended hospital stay, that could be financially crippling. That’s why proper coverage makes a world of difference. No matter how, where or when you travel, we’ve got you covered.
- Single Trip Daily Plans, Multi-Trip Annual Plans, Canada-Only Plans and Non-Medical Travel Plans with competitive rates, multiple coverage options, value-added extras and more. And there’s no penalty to switch your travel dates prior to departure!
- Easy qualification with no medical exam required upon application – answer your health questions by phone.
- Six health categories, plus personal underwriting if needed to provide coverage for unstable pre-existing conditions.
- Many ways to save more, including deductible options.
- 24-hour assistance and a $10 million Canadian policy max.
When you call the Travel Insurance for CARP Members toll-free number, you’ll be speaking with a licensed insurance broker. They are qualified to help with your medical declarations, and will offer trusted coverage advice based on your health and travel plans. No matter how, where or when you travel, your protection is our priority.
Who is CARP and The McLennan Group? We’re glad you asked!
A national, non-profit organization, “CARP advocates for better health care and financial security for Canadians as we age and gives its members access to great benefits and discounts”. CLICK HERE to learn more about CARP.
Travel Insurance for CARP Members offers exclusive member benefits* including:
- An added 5% premium reduction, plus up to $1,000 in trip cancellation coverage included at no extra cost multi-trip annual plans.
- Coverage included for two children age 15 or younger who are travelling with parents / grandparents who are age 60 or older and insured with an annual plan.
- And if needed, medical concierge services are provided by StandbyMD.
As CARP’s recommended insurance provider, The McLennan Group Insurance Inc. is a 100% Canadian owned, nationally licensed brokerage specializing in the design and distribution of innovative all-lines solutions for Canadians 50-plus. We invite to explore the pages of our website to learn more about Insurance Programs for CARP Members.
Even if you’re not a member of CARP, call us and we’ll work to offer a coverage solution for your insurance needs.
Why Choose Travel Insurance for CARP Members? Click to read
Underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and First North American Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife, PO Box 670, Stn. Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2J 4B8.
*Certain terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply, see policy for details.
Manulife and the Block Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under licence. Product may not be available in all provinces. Life and Health Plans offered by The McLennan Group Life Insurance Inc. Auto & Home Program offered by The McLennan Group Insurance Inc.